Bella - on hold
Bella will require:
- Any children to be in their teens
- A canine companion
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure, climb-proof and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with Huskies, will be given priority
Please do not apply unless you meet all Bella's requirements
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah!
Bella is a young Husky X Wolfhound girl who puts her whole lanky body into it when she’s happy, which is pretty much all the time. This happy, boisterous young pup is super friendly with everyone and loves to play.
As she is still just a baby, she sometimes forgets her manners so she isn’t suited to a home with young children or pocket pets. She is a quick learner and thrives on a consistent routine, but she has the ninja-skills of the typical Husky and will require secure fencing that is over 6 foot high.
Super smart, Bella needs an owner committed to teaching her to use her smarts for good and not evil. She loves the company of other dogs and would require a home with a similarly energetic playmate.
Bella can initially get a little touchy with her toys, but is happy to share once she realises there plenty on offer.
Bella is currently in foster care and is hoping to find a new family with a large and very secure yard and friendly doggo to share it with!
Bella is not suited to apartments or homes with a small yard, or for rural living. Not available for interstate adoption.