6 year old
For those that know what we mean when we say “typical female Mallie” and are still reading, we would like to introduce Freya!
This beautiful girl is looking for a new home as her owners have realised they don’t have the skills or time that a girl of her disposition needs.
So what does Freya need? A breed experienced owner is a must. She can be reactive to other dogs, but with the lead in confident, competent hands, she can behave like the lady she is.
Freya also absolutely must have a family that loves to snuggle and receive kisses and hugs. This is non-negotiable. She’s a very smart girl and will make her own adventure if she doesn’t get daily walks and mental stimulation. Secure, dig proof fencing is a must, as she has found herself at the pound a couple of times after tunnelling her way to freedom.
Freya has previously attended training, but is a little rusty. Weekly obedience classes will help her brush up on her mad skills, but also ensure she remembers to mind her manners around other canines. You’ll be amazed at how quickly this little lady picks things up! She will happily work for treats or praise and is just waiting for someone to teach her some new moves!
Freya needs a home with no other dogs, cats, pocket pets or young children, that way she gets to focus all her affection on you! She is not available for interstate adoption.
More information on Freya:
- Loving, friendly and very people oriented. Cheeky, enjoys pushing boundaries
- Beautiful manners inside the home, and absolutely deaf if outdoors :)
- Needs to be the only dog in the home. No cats, small animals, rabbits, chooks or livestock
- Adults or children in their teens
- Malamute breed experience essential
- Secure 6ft fencing that is dig proof and not suitable to apartment living
- Commitment to daily exercise and ongoing obedience
- Not available for interstate adoption
MC # 978102100079618
We are looking for a foster hero, foster with view to adopt, or adoption for Freya. Please apply today if you can help this beautiful girl.
To apply to adopt Freya: Adoption Application Form
To apply to foster Freya: Foster Application Form
To sponsor Freya please go to our Donate page.
Photos thanks to Paul Tadday Photography
Not cat friendly
Not pocket pet friendly
Suitable with older children/teens