Indigo will require:
- Any children to be in their teens
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- A home as an only dog, or she may be okay with a tolerant male dog of similar size
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with Malamutes or Huskies, will be given priority
Please do not apply unless you meet all Indigo's requirements
Spunky little Indigo is looking for a new home that embraces her Mally-Huskiness and all the fluff that goes with it.
An active girl, Indigo is happy to chill as long as she gets her twice daily 20 minute walk. She tends to get distracted by all the wonderful things the world has to explore, so will need a family committed to working on her leash manners, so everyone can enjoy walks.
Indigo is a social butterfly and loves other people and dogs, but enjoys the typical Arctic breed bitey-face play style, so must be appropriately matched with any canine playmates. This little lady has a very strong hunting instinct, so homes with cats or other small pets are not an option, and she must always be walked on lead and by someone with a strong grip.
Indigo hasn’t had much experience around little people, so any new home will be best suited to older children. She will need the standard 6 foot high dig-proof fencing and access to inside the house when the family is at home.
Think Indigo is the girl for you? Complete our adoption application and we’ll see if we can set you up!
Indigo is not available for interstate adoption and is not suitable for apartments, homes with small yards or rural areas.