Marli will require:
- Any children to be in their teens, or younger children who are used to large dogs
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- A home as an only dog
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with Malamutes and anxious dogs, will be given priority
Please do not apply unless you meet all Marli's requirements
This gorgeous girl is one of a kind and looking for a very special family to make her own.
Very affectionate, Marli would like someone up for cuddles, pats and who will tell her regularly how awesome she is.
While initially this sweet girl may be unsettled in new situations, with simple guidance, empathy and direction, she adjusts quickly and will happily take over the couch.
Due to her anxiety, Marli will need a very patient, routine based home that can give her the stability she thrives in. She is an absolute clown that delights in engaging with her people.
Marli is used to being around kids, but due to her size, any little ones and their parents must be experienced with both the breed and managing their interactions.
Like a typical Mally girl, Marli can be very selective in her canine companions. For this reason, she will do best in an only dog environment with an experienced handler as she can occasionally be reactive on lead. She needs a secure yard and access to inside when the family is home.
If you meet Marli's requirements and have the patience, experience and space for this amazing Malamute in your life, please apply!