Molly - on Trial
Molly will require:
- Any children to be at least in their teens
- No cats, pocket pets or other animals
- A home as an only dog, or may get along with a confident male dog of similar size
- Daily walks, always on lead
- A reasonably large yard with grass areas for digging and an undercover area for shelter
- Fences and gates will need to be at least 6 foot high, secure and dig-proof
- Homes with arctic breed experience, preferably with very active Huskies, will be given priority
Please do not apply unless you meet all Molly's requirements
Good golly Miss Molly! After saving this little pocket rocket (she’s a tiny 17kg!) from the green dream at a regional pound, Molly is searching for a permanent home to start a new life.
Molly loves a game of zoomies and catch-me-if-you-can, so she will need a big yard to burn around in. When she’s done, she is quite happy to plonk down in your lap and demand pats.
Molly was previously an outside dog, but would love to learn how to be an inside family member, with someone patient and consistent to show her the ropes as a house pet.
She can be a bit unsure around other dogs and is conflicted about her interactions. Sometimes she wants to flirt and play, but at other times she can be a little nervous and reactive if they get in her face. For this reason she is looking to be the only dog in the house, or she may get along with a confident male dog of similar size.
Molly can be quite aloof and independent at first and tends to give you nothing, but she bonds very quickly and becomes your bestie - especially if you have treats! While possessing the typically Husky picky appetite, she will sell her soul for a high value treat.
Molly needs a home with a large secure yard and 6 foot high dig-proof fencing, no small children and no other pets.
Molly is not available for interstate adoption and is not suitable for apartments, homes with small yards or rural areas.