Nala - On hold
Nala has the following requirements:
- Husky or arctic breed experience essential - Nala will be a challenge for even an experienced owner
- very secure, 6 foot high and dig proof fencing
- a reasonable sized yard with natural grass areas and adequate shelter
- no other dogs, no cats or other animals
- ongoing training and strict feeding routines
- any children to be well into their teen years
- a home that can tolerate her loud vocalisation
Please do not apply unless you meet all of Nala's requirements
Nala needs a very special hero, and she needs her hero now! She has very limited time to find a suitable home to help her.
This poor girl has been starved and was emaciated. She has passed around to a number of homes that were not right for her. As a result, she is a hot mess.
Nala is extremely anxious and obsessive. She struggles with too much stimulation and wails like a banshee when stressed. Due to her malnutrition and poor treatment, she is constantly hunting for food or a way to escape, and has difficulty settling down. On the other hand, she can be friendly and affectionate, and is very curious and loves exploring.
In order to help Nala, we are looking for someone with a super secure yard with 6 foot high, dig proof fencing, no other pets and a willingness to follow a strict training and feeding program, which we will provide.
Please do not apply if you don’t meet these conditions - Nala only has a short time to find a carer and we don’t want to waste that precious time. If you can help, please contact us ASAP.